MRI Property Central - Facilities Management Workshop
Facilities management processing involves managing and maintaining the physical aspects of a property such as the property’s external and internal features, equipment, and grounds. This function can include a range of tasks, from routine maintenance and repairs to overseeing major renovation projects.
This workshop will provide the client with the recommended approach to using the Facilities Management Module within MRI Property Central across its full functionality. This workshop provides users with processing awareness and skills by combining theory and practice. Exercises are designed to illustrate step by step processing and final reporting outcome.
This 4 hour individual client session includes:
- Load job cards
- Request and approve quotations online.
- Issue orders
- Invoicing and cost recovery
- Work through end-point reporting
- Setup & manage Workflow.
- Setup & manage Checklists.
- Use new navigation tools in MRI Property Central such as the report centre, help centre, notifications centre and scheduling reports.
- Access myMRI Client Portal