PMX: General Ledger Enquiry and Reporting (EMEA)
This self-paced course will introduce you to general ledger journal entry enquiry searches and reporting.
When you complete this training, you will be able to:
- Perform general ledger enquiry search.
- Modify reporting styles.
Payment Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- For free eLearnings and videos, you can click the Register button above to access the course content immediately. For free live training courses, you can click the Register button to select the date on which you want to attend the course.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course title and date. Please note that requests for invoices must be received at least three (3) business days before the date of the event you would like to attend.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.